Are you looking for the best robot vacuum under £300?
You are not alone. Many of us live on a budget and want the good things of life.
That is understandable. Cleaning your home with a robot does not require breaking the bank.
We have analysed many products that do not cost more than £300 and discovered the best ones for you to bet on.
Best Robot Vacuum Under £300 (Reviews 2023)
|iRobot Roomba 671||600 Pa||120 minutes|
|Eufy Robot Vacuum||1500 Pa||100 minutes|
|Eufy RoboVac 11||1000 Pa||90 minutes|
|ECOVACS N79S||-||120 minutes|
|iRobot Roomba605||-||180 minutes|
|Proscenic 800T||1800 Pa||130minutes|
|Coredy Robot Vacuum||1600 Pa||120 minutes|
Here are our 7 robotic vacuum under £300 reviews 2023
- Suction power: 600 Pa
- Battery capacity: 1800 mAh
- Runtime: 90 minutes
- Charging time: 120 minutes
- Noise level: 62 dB
- Dustbin capacity: 350 ml
Our best robot vacuum in 2023 under £300 is the iRobot Roomba 671. It is a Wi-Fi enabled machine meaning that you can operate it with your smartphone or tablet.
It works with Google and Alexa voice assistants making it an ideal product for you if you desire convenience. It can be scheduled for 7 days ensuring that thorough cleaning is carried out.
This cleaning robot will find its way around your home, thanks to the iAdapt responsive navigation technology. It is compactly designed and that is why it can reach beneath your furniture without much stress.
With its built-in cliff sensors, this robotic hoover avoids stairs and that is why it works perfectly to give you the best result. Its 3-stage cleaning system is a plus ensuring that every particle is picked up without any leftovers.
What’s more, this automatic hoover has a battery capacity of 1800 mAh with a guaranteed running time of 90 minutes. This will go a long way in ensuring that your cleaning is completed before the robot goes low on battery.
Its auto-adjust cleaning head helps the multi-surface brushes to have a nearby collision with various surfaces. You will love the dirt detect sensors of this machine and that is why heavily dirty areas can be recognized for painstaking cleaning.
- 3-stage cleaning mechanism ensures that every dirt or debris picked.
- Dirt detect sensors identify very dirty areas and induce the robot to carry out painstaking jobs on those areas.
- Auto-adjust cleaning head works with all types of floor surfaces.
- Can be controlled with your phone or tablet through WiFi.
- iAdapt responsive navigation technology ensures that every part of your room is cleaned.
2. Eufy Robot Vacuum RoboVac 30C [BoostIQ]
- Suction power: 1500 Pa
- Runtime: 100 minutes
- Noise level: 55 dB
- Dustbin capacity: 600 ml
- Product Dimensions: 32.5 x 32.5 x 7.2 cm
One of the best robot vacuum cleaners under £300 in the market right now is the Eufy Robot Vac Cleaner [BoostIQ]. It comes with a 3-point cleaning system which ensures that superior cleaning result is achieved.
With a suction power of 1500 Pa, this machine completely sucks up dust and dirt for the most satisfactory outcome. It has big wheels which easily move on carpets and crawl door ledges so that every debris or dirt is eliminated.
Furthermore, this self-cleaning vac has a runtime of 100 minutes and that is why you will get the most excellent result without unnecessary interruptions. With its drop-sensing technology, it operates efficiently without falling off the stairs and ledges. You will love its specialized dual-hall sensors which are very effective for making it stay within the borders you set.
Besides, there are 9 anti-collision sensors which help this machine to evade hindrances that may slow down its work. Its advanced brushless motor is also a plus, ensuring that quiet operations are achieved at all times.
It comes with WiFi connectivity so that you can control it with your smartphone or tablet. With a super-slim design, it can reach everywhere in your home, including underneath the furniture.
- BoostIQ technology ensures that suction power is automatically increased when needed.
- Easy WiFi control with the EufyHome app, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control apps.
- The runtime of 100 minutes guarantees adequate coverage before going low on battery.
- Boundary setting feature for effective cleaning.
- Quiet operation with just 55 dB noise level.
Related Post: Best Robot Vacuum For Carpet
- Suction power: 1000 Pa
- Runtime: 90 minutes
- Height: 78mm
- Dustbin capacity: 600 ml
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 45 x 40.6 cm
If you are looking for the best value robotic hoover that will not disappoint you, it’s high time you considered the Eufy RoboVac 11. It is a machine with a 3-dimensional cleaning system enabling you to get the most superior cleaning performance.
There are 2 side brushes, 1 rolling brush as well as 1000Pa suction guaranteeing painstaking cleaning at all times. It effectively loosens dirt and extracts it for easy vacuuming into the dust bin.
This machine has a low profile design with a height of 78mm and that is why it reaches beneath your furniture to get rid of hidden debris.
With 3 unique cleaning modes – Max, Spot and Edge – maximum cleaning power is guaranteed to eliminate tough dirt and tackle difficult-to-reach places. It makes use of a triple-filter system so that you can have a cleaner home after the cleaning operations.
You will love its high battery capacity with a runtime of 90 minutes. This will help the robotic hoover to complete your whole home when it is fully charged. There is an anti-scratch tempered glass cover which protects it from any damage.
With its infrared sensor, it can avoid impediments during operations to give your home a perfect clean. Also, its drop sensing technology is a plus enabling it to avoid falling off during cleaning operations.
- Versatile cleaning modes for effective cleaning of every part of your home.
- High capacity lithium-ion battery with a runtime of 90 minutes.
- 3-point cleaning system ensures painstaking cleaning at all times.
- The infrared sensor enables the robot to avoid hindrances.
- Anti-scratch tempered glass cover protects the machine against damage.
4. ECOVACS ROBOTICS N79S
- Runtime: 120 minutes
- Noise level: 59 dB
- Dustbin capacity: 300 ml
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 7.8 cm
The ECOVACS ROBOTICS N79S is one of the best robotic vacuums for pet hair in the market presently. With its v-shaped main brush, extra suction of dirt is achieved, particularly on carpets.
This will go a long to guarantee deep cleaning to get the best result. You can select from three cleaning modes – auto, edge and spot cleaning.
Auto cleaning mode is used for general cleaning while edge cleaning mode works best for making edges clean. If you want the robot to go intensive cleaning, you should set the cleaning mode to spot cleaning.
You can easily control the machine from your smartphone or tablet with the aid of the ECOVACS home app. You can schedule, customize and manage cleaning sessions so that you be able to meet your expectations.
Also, it is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, making its use a stroll in the park. Its battery has a runtime of 120 minutes, meaning you can be assured of a complete job when it is fully charged.
With is automatic charging, it gets back to the dock station when there are a low battery and resumes immediately to finish the job. You will love its high-efficiency filter which is very effective for reducing airborne triggers when the robot is in operation.
- Auto clean mode and other four specialized cleaning modes for achieving the best result.
- Compatible with ECOVACS app for easy customization and scheduling.
- 3-stage cleaning mechanism for a perfect result.
- Easy to empty dust bin with a capacity of 300 ml.
- Auto-return recharging guarantees non-stop cleaning until the whole job is completed.
5. iRobot Roomba605 Robot Hoover
- Cleaning speed: 90 m²/h
- Runtime: 180 minutes
- Charging time: 180 minutes
- Noise level: 60 dB
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 34 x 9.2 cm
If you want a robotic vacuum in the UK that delivers according to specifications, you should try the iRobot Roomba605 Robot hoover. It is a machine with a powerful battery of 180-minute runtime, ensuring that perfect cleaning jobs are carried out according to schedule.
It works quietly since its noise level is just 60 dB and that is why you will be comfortable using this machine.
With a cleaning speed of 90 m²/h, it ensures that painstaking jobs are carried out at all times for effective results. It is ideal for nearly all floor types, including parquet, linoleum, laminate, carpet, among others.
It has a slim built and that is why it can move around with ease for superior cleaning. Its height of 92mm is also a plus enabling it to reach underneath your furniture without much stress.
This rechargeable robot automatically returns to charging dock when low on battery. As a result of this, you don’t need to worry about manually recharging the machine when the situation demands.
Also, it comes with a stair detection sensor enabling it to work perfectly on all floor types. Its lightweight design is a plus allowing you to move it from one place to another without too much stress.
- Compactly designed for easy reach of difficult areas.
- Quiet performance with a noise level standing at 60 dB.
- Ideal for nearly all floor types including parquet, linoleum, laminate and carpet.
- Battery runtime of 3 hours for maximum cleaning result.
- 92-mm high ensuring the underneath the furniture is reached.
6. Proscenic 800T Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Suction power: 1800 Pa
- Battery capacity: 2500 mAh
- Runtime: 130 minutes
- Charging time: 300 minutes
- Dustbin capacity: 400 ml
- Product Dimensions: 56 x 39 x 12 cm
This is one of the best budget robotic vacuums in our list. The Proscenic 800T Robot Vac is powered by 2500mAh lithium-ion battery guaranteeing a runtime of 130 minutes. It works with Alexa voice control enabling you to command the robot with ease.
With the ProscenicHome app, you can schedule its jobs and choose your preferred cleaning modes. Also, cleaning status can be monitored and when you need to stop the robot, the app makes it as easy as ABC for you.
This machine has an electric water tank that is very big controlling water volume and flowing speed during mopping. The filtered water is prevented from wetting the floor with the aid of the cloth kept at the right humidity.
It will also interest you to note that the water in the tank will not be lost during charging. You will love the IPNAS 2.0 intelligent cleaning system of this machine ensuring that everywhere is covered no matter how hidden.
Its ultra-powerful suction power of 1800 Pa is very effective for picking up pet hair, debris, dirt and particles on carpets as well as hard floors. It works quietly enabling you to do other things during operations.
You will love its boundary magnetic marker which makes it easy for the machine to stay in the area you have pre-determined. This is certainly one of the best robotic vacuums for £300 or less in the market right now.
- Works with ProscenicHome app and Alexa voice control for easy operation.
- IPNAS 2.0 Intelligent Cleaning System guarantees effective cleaning.
- Electric water tank controls water volume and flowing speed during operations.
- Ultra-powerful suction for the best result.
- Ultra silent wet mopping for greater convenience.
- Suction power: 1400 Pa
- Battery capacity: 2600 mAh
- Runtime: 120 minutes
- Noise level: 60 dB
- Dustbin capacity: 0.5L
- Product Dimensions: 32.5 x 32.5 x 7.2 cm
Robot hoover reviews cannot be complete without mentioning the Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner. It is a machine with Boost-Intellect technology which ensures that suction power is quickly increased when it detects a carpet.
With a suction power of 1400 Pa, high-level vacuuming is achieved for the best result. Its 0.5L dustbin has a door with 180-degree wide opening so that emptying it will be a stroll in the park.
Also, this machine comes with a washable filter combo as well as a sponge filtration system for eliminating allergens and dust. As a result of this, it is a perfect machine for you if you have pets at home.
You can create a vacuum zone for the robot, thanks to the magnetic boundary strips that accompany this machine. Its ultra-thin design is also a plus and that is why it can reach difficult areas in your home without much hassle.
What’s more, this robotic cleaner is powered by a 2600-mAh lithium-ion battery with a run time of 120 minutes. It automatically returns to the charging dock when a low battery is discovered and that is why your robot is always ready to clean at any time.
With its infrared sensors, it can detect obstructions and avoid them so that the most satisfactory cleaning result will be achieved. Also, you will love its anti-drop technology ensuring that it does not fall off during operations.
- Boost-Intellect technology ensures that suction power is increased when needed to achieve the most satisfactory result.
- Barrier setting capability for well-managed cleaning.
- Upgraded washable HEPA filter purifies the air in your home.
- 120-minute runtime guarantees adequate cleaning time.
- 5 cleaning modes for all types of floors.
Summary – Which Vacuum Should I Buy?
If you really want to get the best robot vacuum under £300, you need to go through this piece properly.
We have analysed the top products in the market right now which you can put your money on.
Our analysis is based on facts so that you will be able to make the right choice that will leave your sparkling clean at all times.