Best Garden Vacuum Reviews 2021
Choosing the best garden vacuum is not a piece of cake in the UK, because of the availability of too many products.
Consequently, you need to carry out proper research so that you will be able to get an ideal garden leaf vacuum.
In order to help you choose right when it comes to garden hoovers, we came up with this garden vac reviews.
We have carefully tested the products under review and their performances are highly guaranteed.
Here are the ten best garden vacs tested and approved by our team of researchers. They were carefully selected so that you will not make a wrong choice.
Top 10 Garden Vacuum Cleaners 2021
|Best Garden Vacuum||Weight||Power||Price|
|BLACK+DECKER GWC3600L20-GB Vacuum||998 g||-|
|Bosch Home and Garden 06008B1070||6.98 Kg||-|
|Flymo Electric Garden Blower Vac||5.2 Kg||3000W|
|Q Garden QGBV2500||4.2 Kg||2500W|
|McCulloch Petrol Leaf Blower||4.4 Kg||800W|
|Ryobi R18TB-0 18V||1.5 Kg||-|
|AOSOME BV3405 3 in 1 Leaf Blower||4.7 Kg||750W|
|Handy THEV 3000 Electric Leaf Blower||4.9 Kg||3000W|
|Stihl SHE71 Electric Leaf Blower||998g||1100 W|
|vidaXL 3 in 1 Petrol Leaf Blower||-||750W|
|TECCPO Leaf Blower||-||3000W|
Here is the best garden vacuum cleaner in the UK with detailed product reviews and many more.
1. BLACK+DECKER 36 V Lithium-Ion Blower Vacuum
- Powered with 36V
- Weight: 998 g
- Dimension: 27.2 x 51.8 x 21.4 cm
The BLACK+DECKER GWC3600L20-GB Blower Vac is one of the best leaf collectors you can lay your hands on in the UK. BLACK+DECKER is a brand that is reliable and well-known all over the world with so many products to its credit.
This model features an innovative metal fan that boosts airflow as well as mulching capacity. It also ensures that noise level is reduced for stress-free blowing and vacuuming.
It comes with a leaf collection system that prevents the trouble of bag emptying. You will also love the rake attachment which is perfect for getting rid of tough, heavy debris, especially wet ones.
With variable speed dial, you can set the power to the particular task at hand. The shredding ratio of 16:1 gives you perfect shredding of leaves which reduces their volume.
If you desire a lightweight machine that will be easy to maneuver, you should go for the BLACK+DECKER GWC3600L20-GB Blower Vac. It is also compactly designed for easy storage.
2. Bosch Home and Garden 06008B1070 Blower and Vacuum
- Weight: 6.98 Kg
- Dimension: 50.5 x 36.5 x 29 cm
If you are looking for the best leaf blower in the UK that sucks up leaves at high precision, you should consider the Bosch Home and Garden 06008B1070 Blower and Vacuum. It is a product with rich features for proper maintenance of your garden.
This garden vac and blower comes with a powerful engine which ensures that you get the perfect blowing and vacuuming of your desire. It has variable blowing speed which is very effective for eliminating all leaves, especially wet, sticky ones.
With an adjustable handle as well as a padded shoulder strap, you can use this leaf blower vacuum without shoulder and arm pain. Also, there is shredding making sure that the leaves are properly converted to compost.
Furthermore, there is a variable airflow speed so that you can be in control of your job. It is a lightweight machine making it easier for you to use and store.
Its collection bag has a zip and second handle so that emptying can be easy. You will also experience less emptying time because of this large collection bag.
This leaf vac can be used as a blower and vacuum with an easy switch from one mode to the other. You only need to replace the collection bag and vacuum tube with the blower tube.
3. Flymo PowerVac 3000W Electric Garden Blower Vac
- Power: 3000 watts
- Shredding ratio: 16:1
- Collection bag capacity: 45 litres
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Dimension: 54 x 28.5 x 35 cm
The Flymo 9676581-01 PowerVac 3000 Electric Garden Blower Vac is an ideal product for getting the best vacuuming and blowing experience. It powered by a 3000-watt motor giving you high performance at all times.
This electric leaf vacuum has a shredding ratio of 16:1 meaning the leaves will be shred properly leaving you with little waste to dispose of. There is also a variable speed control for changing the speed in accordance with the demand of the job.
This machine can be used as a vacuum and blower. The vacuum mode ensures that leaves in your lawn are adequately vacuumed for a lush-looking lawn. The blow mode has a speed of 310 km/hr which ensures that leaves and debris are cleared within a short time.
With a 45-litre collection bag, you can work for more time before thinking about evacuation. You will also have the ability to reach every part of your garden with the 10-metre cable accompanying this product.
This lightweight leaf vacuum is all you need to greater convenience. It is also compactly designed so that you will not have any problem storing it.
4. Q Garden QGBV2500 Leaf Blower Vacuum
- Power: 2500 watts
- Shredding ratio: 10:1
- Collection bag capacity: 45 litres
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Dimension: 46.4 x 32.4 x 22.8 cm
The Q Garden QGBV2500 Leaf Blower Vacuum is an amazing product with rich features. It is powered by a 2500-watt engine so that you can work with less effort.
It comes with a large collection bag of 45 litres giving you more time to work before emptying. You will love it shoulder strap so that you will not feel any pain of your hands as well as joints during and after use.
The 10-metre cable is a plus ensuring that you can reach every part of your lawn with ease. With a shredding ratio of 10:1, you will rest assured that the leaves and debris will be properly shredded thereby reducing their volume.
This garden hoover is multi-functional. It can be used as a blower, vacuum and shredder with an easy switch between each mode. Weighing just 4.2kg, this is the perfect machine for you because it can be easily manoeuvred.
If you really want to get value for your money, you should consider the Q Garden QGBV2500 Leaf Blower Vacuum. It is a product that will surely give you a satisfactory result.
5. McCulloch GBV 322 VX Petrol Leaf Blower/Vacuum
- Power: 800 watts
- Collection bag capacity: 45 litres
- Weight: 4.4kg
The McCulloch GBV 322 VX Petrol Leaf Blower/Vacuum is another top product on our list that will give you the best result. It comes with great features that will make garden blowing and vacuuming a stroll in the park.
It features a soft start techy meaning you can start the machine with ease. This ensures that the resistance in the starter cord is reduced by about 40%.
This machine is very versatile with the ability to be used in three different modes – blower, vacuum and shredder. You can easily switch from one mode to another without much hassle giving you more control over your garden.
Moreover, there is an easy-to-attach tube so that you quickly assemble and store the machine. You will also love the flare nozzle which ensures that enhanced blowing power is achieved.
With cruise control, you can regulate the speed of the fan in accordance with the type of job you are doing. Its soft-grip handle is also a plus making it easier for you to use the machine for a long time.
The patented OxyPower technology makes this machine one of the best products you can lay your hands on. It gives you satisfactory results making your garden to look good always.
With a shredding, you will rest assured that all the leaves in your garden will be properly shredded for effective elimination. The 45-litre collection bag is also a plus making your work easier by preventing frequent evacuation.
Every McCulloch product is specially created for high performance as well as longevity. If you take care of the machine properly, it will last you for years thereby giving you value for your money.
6. Ryobi R18TB-0 18V ONE+ Cordless Toolshop Blower
- Air speed up to 200 km/h
- 70 minutes runtime
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Dimension: 22.3 x 152 x 294 cm
The Ryobi R18TB-0 18V Blower is the ultimate product for garden blowing and vacuuming. If you desire the most favorable results in garden maintenance, this is the best product to go for.
Furthermore, you will love the easy-to-detach tubes which will ensure that weight reduction is achieved when you are using the machine. The shredding ratio will enable your leaves to be properly reduced for effective vacuuming.
With the highest airflow speed of 200km/h, you can carry out your blowing and vacuuming in good time. There is also the sweeper nozzle tip operating at a high speed and a blower performance of 14 m³/min air volume.
This lightweight machine has a vertebrae comfort strap so that you can enjoy your blowing and vacuuming. If you are able to get this product, you are certainly going to get value for your money.
7. AOSOME BV3405 3 in 1 Leaf Blower
- Power: 750 watts
- Collection bag capacity: 60 litres
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Dimension: 110 x 27 x 34 cm
The AOSOME BV3405 3 in 1 Leaf Blower is one of the best leaf vacuums in the UK. It is a 3-in-1 machine with the ability to be a blower and vacuum. This means you will get value for your money when you go for this product.
It has a motor with a capacity of 750 watts giving you the power to maintain your garden with ease. Also, with a power cord of 10 metres, this is the machine that will reach every part of your garden.
In addition, there is a large collection bag of 60 litres which means there will be no mess to clean up. The greatest news is that the leaves can be used as compost instantly from the bag.
This garden leaf collector and blower is very easy to use with a simple switch that makes it easy to choose functions. There is an on/off trigger by the handle meaning you can manipulate the machine with ease.
What’s more, you can choose power level through the use of lowest to the highest control switch. This leaf sucker also comes with a secure harness as well as mounting so that you will be able to use it with ease.
Also, there are two wheels and a bracket on the hose so that additional stability will be enhanced. This ensures that its weight is properly distributed for longer use and fatigue is reduced.
8. Handy THEV 3000 Electric Leaf Blower
- Power: 3000 watts
- Shredding ratio: 10:1
- Collection bag capacity: 45 litres
- Dimension: 46 x 33.5 x 21.1 cm
Another product from the stable of Ryobi, the Handy THEV 3000 Electric Leaf Blower 3000W Over-Under Style Blower Vac is surely a machine to watch. It is fortified with great features that make garden blowing and vacuuming as easy as ABC.
Powered by a motor of 3000 watts, this machine will handle your job with utmost performance. It can be used as standalone blower or vacuum and can be used as both simultaneously. This is made possible with two tubes saving you time as well as effort.
With a large collection bag of 45 litres, you can get down to work without fear of frequent evacuation. It will also help in converting the waste to compost for effective fertilization of your garden.
You can switch between blowing and vacuuming modes with a quick-change lever. The multi-speed dial is all you need for controlling your job at all times.
This machine’s shredding ratio is 10:1 making redistribution a piece of cake. Its airflow of 16m³/min ensures that all leaves are picked, even the wet ones.
9. Stihl SHE71 Electric Leaf Blower Vacuum Shredder
- Weight: 998g
- Wattage: 1100 watts
- Conversion System: Multiple tubes.
Now it’s the turn of the Stihl SHE71 Electric Leaf Blower Vacuum Shredder, with a minimalistic and ergonomic design, this lightweight garden vac looks promising, according to many reviews this model gets the job done pretty well.
Electric leave blowers and vacuums come in a different presentation, but they also have some features and advantages in common, just like the last one, the design of this vacuum is base on a multi-tube so it can also become an electric leaf blower, you can easily adjust the tube and function according to your needs.
It has two sections, the first one is to attach the pipe and the second one is to add the bag, and it also includes a shoulder strap for comfort.
This is a convenient option for small and medium patios, it’s lightweight garden vac so even if the cleaning takes you 30 minutes, you won’t feel any arm pain or fatigue, the power cord is 10mts, it makes this task more relaxed and you won`t have to worry about stopping because you ran out of battery.
Let’s talk about noise, as this is a power cord outdoor vacuum cleaner, it’s pretty quiet, and you’ll tidy your garden without being a pain in the head for your neighbours or your relatives trying to take a power nap in the middle of their day off, the perfect match, easy clean up without noise.
10. vidaXL 3 in 1 Petrol Leaf Blower
- Power: 750 watts
- Max. engine speed: 8500 rpm
- Collection bag capacity: 45 litres
The vidaXL 3 in 1 Petrol Leaf Blower – 750W Garden Vacuum is an ideal machine for effective lawn, driveway and patio maintenance. It combines the power of blower and vacuum with that of a shredder to give you a satisfactory result.
With a 750-watt motor, you can carry out blowing and vacuuming with great ease. You will love its variable speed of 8500RPM which ensures that you select the right speed for the kind of work you are doing.
There is also a rubberised handle which ensures that any vibration is absorbed so that enhanced operational control, as well as comfort, will be achieved. The collection bag is large enough to contain debris up to 45 litres.
This machine has a shredding ratio of 1:12 meaning that big leaves will be reduced in size for easy vacuuming. You will also find a soft-grip handle as well as wheels that enable you to work comfortably for a long time.
If you really need a machine that will make garden blowing and vacuuming a child’s play, you should consider the VonHaus 3 in 1 Leaf Blower – 750W Garden Vacuum. It is a perfect product with all the features you desire.
11. TECCPO Leaf Blower, 3000W Garden Vacuum
- Power: 3000 watts
- Shredding ratio: 16:1
The TECCPO Leaf Blower, 3000W Garden Vacuum is a 3-in-1 machine for blowing, vacuuming and shredding. It is a powerful machine with the capability of giving you the best jobs at all times.
With a mulching feature that will reduce your garden waste by 16:1, you will be enabled to convert the waste to compost for your garden. It is designed with a magnificent metal impeller which ensures that better performance and enhanced mulching rate are achieved.
This machine is lightweight which means that you can comfortably use it with one hand. You can easily reach its interior with a touch of the button so that effective cleaning of the machine can be achieved. This will ensure that no dirt or debris is left in the machine.
Also, you will love its strong jet which guarantees the best performance at all times. It is compactly designed for ease of use and storage. The angled-nose design ensures that you have absolute control over the direction of the vacuuming or blowing.
The collection bag comes with a shoulder strap so that extra comfort will be provided. This will enable you to collect debris easily and comfortably in your garden.
This machine also has variable-speed settings so that you will be able to control it without much stress. You can easily set the speed in accordance with the level of difficulty of the work you are doing.
Garden Vacuum & Leaf Blower Buying Guide
We know that giving you all this information is useful to make a decision, but we want to go the extra mile, we have prepared a Garden Vacuum and leaf blower Buying Guide to help you with the most challenging time.
There are many things to consider before buying anything, but when it comes to garden vacuums and leaf blowers, sometimes, we are not sure on what to contemplate, like, do I need that beer in my left hand? If the answer is yes, then you already know what to buy.
But if the answer is no, we have six more things that you might want to think about when buying the best outdoor vacuum cleaner for you.
What are you cleaning up?
It is important because depending on what you’re cleaning, you decide the functions that you need from your leaf vacuum.
For example, if you’re handling debris, the mulching feature is essential and you might want to take a detailed look to the specifications of that element, there are some excellent models out there that will help you get even the last small rock from your garden.
How large is the area that you’ll clean?
Very important because of the power source if you have a large patio you might want to consider petrol or cordless leaf blower, instead of a corded.
You will also have to consider your physical condition, can I handle the weight of the vacuum for a long time since my area is pretty big?
For small and medium areas we recommend the corded option, most of them have a power cable of 10 meters, but if you don’t have a problem using an extension, these could also be very helpful for large areas.
How much power do you need?
You have to consider this because of the annoying wet leaves, but also because of the gravel, isn’t easy to suck when it’s wet.
But let’s be honest, the least that you want is to spend a whole Sunday morning cleaning up your garden, you have better things to do like spending time with your family, go to the movies with your friends or even having lunch at the backside of your house.
We know that if it were on you, you would only look at the garbage and you would put it into a bag just by looking at it. Unfortunately, we still don’t have a fabulous creation like that one, so instead, we look for the most powerful tool for the yard to get the job done efficiently.
If you have a small patio with, you don`t have to clean it up every weekend and you’re only cleaning up leaves, you don`t need much power, but if you’re cleaning a medium or large area, dry, wet leaves, debris and gravel are involved, you might need to consider the most powerful option.
How much can you afford?
A tricky one because we usually think that the more expensive, the better, and that’s not always true, the electrical leaf blowers and vacuums are the less expensive option to have a clean and beautiful field, but like everything, there some expensive ones and some cheap ones.
So before you decide how much you want to spend, check the features, the specifications and if a low-cost vacuum does the job, don`t waste your money buying a pricey one, is not necessary.
Is it easy to use?
Not all of us are very handy; some people make some tasks look natural even if they’re not, so take that also into consideration, you won’t want to stop the job because it was too difficult to use for you.
So if you’re not that handy, you might want to get a three in one tube, no swapping tubes between tasks, but if on the other hand, you’re the guy with a leaf vacuum in your right fist and the beer on the other, changing tubes will be easy peasy lemon squeeze.
Ask these questions to yourself before deciding, it will help you to have a better understanding of your needs and you’ll make a better choice.
What You Should Know About Leaf Blower?
Lots of garden vacuums and leaf blowers are available in the UK market. They come with different designs, features and blowing abilities. It can be tough for you to choose the right one, it’s the reason why we will advise you about some of the points that need consideration while you buy a leaf blower.
- Type. Select the right kind of leaf garden vacuum or leaf cleaner depending on your lawn, its size and budget. There is gas, electric and battery-powered models that we will discuss later in the section. So, know about the types first, and then you can invest in the right blower that will be able to rake up fallen leaves from your yard lawn or garden.
- Airspeed and volume. Primary factors that decide the efficiency of a leaf blower. Its speed determines how fast the device can clean leaves and large debris or broken branches from the garden, around the plants and trees. Some of the models also give you the option to change the airspeed settings depending upon the area you are blowing. Air volume shows you the amount of air passes from the blower in a minute, which is measured in CFM (cubic feet per minute). CFM shows the real power of a leaf blower. We will talk about these two units in detail later.
- Runtime. Corded and cordless are the two common blower types available in the UK market. If you want to buy the best cordless garden vacuum, it’s essential to check its battery backup. Suppose you have a small garden; 10 to 15 minutes of runtime will be enough. Similarly, to blow leaves from a large lawn, you need a better power backup.
- Noise level. If you are an early riser, you should check the sound level of a leaf blower or garden hoover. A running leaf blower can be very loud, especially if you are cleaning the backyard early in the morning. Some of the places or communities have banned leaf blowers during certain hours. Several others have restricted the use of gas-based blowers because they are louder than a corded or cordless one. In California, none of the leaf blowers is allowed to use, no matter how quiet they are. So, apart from checking the noise level of a leaf blower, you should also check the rules and regulation in your area.
- Ergonomic design. For complete control and proper weight distribution, you should opt for a leaf blower that is built ergonomically. Also, look for a soft handle for a comfortable as well as a firm grip on the blower.
- Speed control. Multiple speed settings on a cordless or corded leaf blower give you the facility to clean surfaces that requires more air force. For fragile flower beds, you can also lower down the speed.
- Fuel tank. A translucent fuel lets you see the fuel level if you are using a petrol or gas leaf blower. Moreover, look for a full fuel tank opening to avoid any liquid spills during rejoicing the blower. This factor is only applicable if you are looking for a petrol leaf blower or garden vacuum.
- Vibration. A leaf blower with reduced vibration will have fewer impacts on your shoulders, hands and arms. So, look for a leaf blower with fewer vibrations because comfort becomes necessary if you are blowing large areas.
- Warranty. You will see different backup or coverage depending on the model and brand of a leaf blower. Warranty varies anywhere between two to five years. However, you should check, whether it has full coverage or there are any limitations. This is it; we are sure that after checking the above-mentioned factors, you will be able to choose the appropriate garden vacuum of leaf cleaner. Now, let us talk about some of the other things that you should know about a leaf blower.
What Should You Know About Leaf Blower?
Earlier in this post, we talked about some of the units that describe a leaf blower in better ways. We know about MPH. However, when you are on a hunt to find a perfect blowing partner, the real question is. What is the CFM you need?
In this section, we will discuss CFM, other measurements related to leaf blowers and how they impact the efficiency of a leaf blower. We hope this will answer your questions about the power calculation of a leaf blower.
Measurements of a Garden Hoover or Leaf Blower
- CFM. As we talked earlier, it shows the amount of air passed from a leaf blower in a minute. So, if a leaf blower has 350 CFM, means it can blow 350 cubic feet of leaves and other debris in one minute. In other words, CFM is the unit that shows the strength of a leaf blower. If we talk about the anatomy of a leaf blower, CFM is directly proportional to the width of the blowing tube; bigger opening means higher CFM.
- MPH. The airspeed is measured in MPH (miles per hour), which can vary anywhere from 110 to 180 MPH. Some of the blowers work at 250 MPH as well that can be used to tackle large areas. It shows the speed based on the amount of air that passes from the blowing tube in an hour. In other words, it is the speed at which a leaf blower can clean an area.
- CC. Cubic Centimetres show the dimensions of a leaf blower; its size and shape. Looking at the CC, you will be able to understand whether you can carry, hold or push a blowing machine.
- Earlier, we talked about the noise level of a leaf cleaner. How will you check that? By looking at the Decibels (dB), which show how noisy a machine can be. In our case, it’s a leaf blower. High decibels means the leaf blower has a high noise level that can disturb your family members and neighbours.
What Decides The Efficiency of a Leaf Blower: CFM or MPH?
Some of us might think that MPH is the deciding factor while purchasing a leaf blower. However, CFM is what you should check first. A leaf blower with high CFM, but low MPH will work better than another variant that has high MPH, but low CFM.
For example, if you are looking at a leaf blower with 110 MPH and 350 CFM will perform better than a model that has 180 MPH and 250 CFM.
What is The Preferred CFM for a Leaf Blower?
As you understand all the units for a leaf blower, now you will ask, what should be the right leaf blower CFM for me? To answer this, ask yourself three more questions. What is the area you are targeting? What kind of leaves or debris will you be cleaning? Are there any noise restrictions in your region?
Electric leaf blowers with 200 to 400 CFM are suitable for small areas like patio, driveways, or decks. If you own an area more than 1 acre, then you will need 400 to 700 CFM. As the CFM increases, expect the blowing machines to be noisier. However, with high noise levels, you get the power to remove all kinds of leaves and debris.
If you need a leaf blower powerful enough to remove even stones or rocks from your property, then look for a push model that comes with a CFM up to 3000. With such power, it will remove dry or wet leaves and other unwanted solid and liquid waste.
These blowers are gas-powered for added portability and are ideal for blowing parking lots, large lawns and golf courses. Again the same thing, you should check the noise level regulations in your area. There can be nothing worse than purchasing an item, but cannot use it later due to some external restriction.
Types of Garden Vacuum or Leaf Blower
As we stated above, you should choose a leaf blower or garden vacuum depending upon the size of your property and how its grounds are.
- Corded: Suitable for one-handed operation, the corded leaf blowers can weigh up to 8 pounds. Zero exhaust and no-hassle push-button to start the machine are positive aspects. The power cable is the only problem because it restricts the blowing area you can cover. Choose a corded garden vacuum only if you have to leaf blow a property not more than 100 feet.
- Cordless: Easy to move because of the low weight, battery-powered leaf blowers are gaining popularity among those buyers who don’t want the restriction of corded or regular maintenance of a petrol-powered blowing machine. Such leaf blowers give you the freedom to work anywhere. However, with independence, you lose some power. Furthermore, you will have a limited time while you can blow, which can be maximum of one hour. If you are blasting a large area and the battery goes down, either you have to wait while it juices up or you can use a spare battery for continuous blowing.
- Petrol-powered: Leaf blowers working on petrol can work anywhere without any charge or power cable. Their weight can go up to 10 pounds, and they have a high noise level. It’s the reason why we recommend you to wear hearing protection while you use a petrol-based leaf blower. Two and four-stroke engines are available to purchase in this category. Apart from handheld, these are available with two more form factors.
- Backpack: As the name suggests, the weight of a backpack leaf blower is tackled by your shoulders and back instead of arms. Backpack leaf blowers run from petrol but tend to have higher noise levels. Such blowers do not have additional features like vacuuming or shredding of leaves.
- Wheeled: Do you own a large garden or lawn? If yes, then you need a wheeled leaf blower which works on petrol and is heaviest among all; up to 100 pounds. As they are bulky, moving them is a little tricky, especially on uneven grounds or uphill. Blowers from this category cannot vacuum of shred leaves; they only blow.
Tips To Blow Wet Leaves
Cleaning your backyard is ambiguous in the season when leaves fall, and once they are wet, it becomes even tougher to remove them from the ground. There is a doubt among everyone whether to use a leaf blower to remove wet leaves or utilise a hand rake to pile them together for disposal.
Another option is to wait until they become dry so that you can easily remove them using a regular blower. It’s easy to blow out dry leaves, but wet leave; they gain extra weight due to the moisture, and it becomes tricky but not impossible to remove them. Let us discuss some of the tips that can be helpful.
Identify The Moisture Level
You will find three different types of leaves in the garden; damp, wet and soaked. Damp leaves can be removed using a blower without any hassle. Damp leaves can also be blown using high airspeed settings.
However, if the leaves are entirely soaked with water, then its best to let they dry for some time and then use a leaf blower. If you cannot wait for them to dry, use a rake to pile them up in a corner and dispose of them off using a leaf bag.
Vacuuming Wet Leaves
Additional water makes wet leaves comparatively more massive, and they become stubborn to remove from the ground. It’s the reason why you will need a powerful vacuum to pick them.
Many powerful garden hoovers can pick wet leaves. One of the models is BLACK+DECKER GW3050-GB that has the power to lift even the stubborn wet leaves. Vacuuming and mulching wet leaves have another benefit; you do not have to face extra dirt that comes out while there are dry leaves inside the vacuum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Use a Leaf Vacuum On Gravel?
Dry leaves weigh very less then gravels, so it’s possible to use a garden vacuum to remove them. To test the garden vacuum, start it with lowest settings, see if the gravel remains at its place and complete the process. Take extra care while walking or raking the wet leaves, because they tend to be slippery.
Can You Use a Leaf Vacuum on Wet Leaves?
Yes, you can vacuum clean wet leaves. Moreover, if your garden vacuum has the mulching function, then you will be saved from the extra dirt that comes out while you use dry leaves.
Can You Bag Wet Leaves?
Yes, you can bag wet leaves to take them for disposal. Keep in mind that dry leaves are more substantial then dry ones and can spoil your clothes if not thrown out properly.
Mains, Battery or Petrol- Which is Best?
The choice depends on your requirements and preferences. As we discussed above, an electrically powered leaf blower has the power but is restricted due to the cable. Cordless gives you free access to any cleaning ground, but they are comparatively less powerful than the corded or petrol-based vacuums and have limited blowing time.
Petrol blowers are both powerful and cordless but need regular maintenance. Moreover, the weight also varies between the three categories. So, choose what suits you the best.
With our garden vac review, you should be able to choose the best garden view that will serve your purpose.
Sucking up leaves requires a perfect machine so that a satisfactory result will be achieved.
As a result of this, it is advisable for you to choose from the above-listed products in accordance with your expectations and pocket.